Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"An Interview with Eva Aradillos"


Eva Aradillos is a businesswoman; she specializes in the fields of network marketing and real estate. Recently, I had an interview with her about her profession.

Here are some of my questions:

#1 What made you decide to enter the business world?
- I entered the business world because I want to gain financial sanity to provide the basic needs of my family.
#2 What sacrifices did you encounter along the path of the business world?
- I sacrificed my career, which is in the field of accounting but it was worth it in the end.
#3 How do you balance your social needs and your career?
- I balance my time well since I am now my own boss, I can merge my business activities with my family activities such as business trips.
#4 What are the advantages of becoming a businesswoman?
- The main advantage is that your income depends on how much effort you put in for the month.
#5 How do you handle competition in the business world?
I handle competition by accepting that there is competition, and by improving my services so that my customers would still be loyal to me.
#6 What is the hardest step in this career?
The hardest step for me is the starting up phase, in which I had to find my capital.
#7 How long have you been in the business world? and is it worth it?
I've been in the business world for 10 years, and I can say that it really uplifted my life because now I can provide my family's basic needs and my family's wants.
#8 How did the business world change your life?
The business world changed my life in a way that I don't have to please my boss because I am now my own boss, and I am now able to escape from work stress since money works for me even if I am asleep.
#9 What are your biggest achievements in the business world?
My greatest achievement in the business world is that I was able to build an economy hotel which gives a big part of money to my monthly income.
#10 What advice can you give to aspiring businessmen and businesswomen?
My advice is that starting up is the hardest part, so you should not give up if you want to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment