Sunday, October 10, 2010

"A Drink Review"



Last weekend, I visited my hometown, Cebu City, Philippines, located south of the Philippines. I had a task for that weekend, and that was to drink cocktails. It sounds like
a very easy task but it's not. You have to really cherish the drink in order for you to experience its true taste. I went to a restaurant called the "MOOON Cafe", I ordered a non- alcoholic drink called the "Shirley Temple", when the waiter served it to me, I found the drink so mouth watering that I took a sip immediately. The drink was colored red and had a cherry floating inside. Shirley Temple is made up of cherry syrup mixed with sprite, ice and cherry inside. The drink tasted really sweet. The drink is not that expensive because the restaurant itself did not really cater an expensive menu, the drink only costed me PHP 68.00, that's a really affordable price for a non-alcoholic cocktail. I visited another restaurant in Cebu called "Mesa". Mesa is a modern Filipino restaurant, which serves great food and mouth-watering drinks. I ordered a Lemon Margarita, I know it's a lady's drink, but I was with a lady friend of mine. The drink tasted good, the amount of alcohol placed was perfect, and the temperature of the cocktail was just right. I actually liked the drink. Lemon Margarita is made up of alcohol, lemon juice, lemon fruit, salt and ice. The price was average but the taste of the drink was above average giving me a good drinking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment