Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to my page

My name is Paolo Vittorio Hermosilla Aradillos, everyone calls me Paolo for short. I am currently studying at Enderun Colleges. The course that I am taking is Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management Major in Culinary Arts. I am a Filipino Citizen, and my current location is in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines while my hometown the place where I was born and raised is Cebu City, Philippines, also known as the queen city of the south. As a child, I've always been interested in anything with engines such as cars, airplanes, yachts, cruises, go karts and other more. My favorite hobby would be photography, some of my shots can be found in my other blog http://paoloaradillos.blogspot.com. Keep checking my blog for recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment